Where to Find WPS Pin on HP Printer
Are you thinking to print or scan any document wirelessly from your HP printer? Then you should need to have Wireless network name and password to connect your HP printer to a Wireless network. Is this password also called as a WPS pin? Probably most of the users find WPS pin on their printer even it is not provided by the printer. The WPS pin is generally provided by your Internet Service Providers that make a connection between a printer and Wireless network.
Where to Find the WPS Pin on Your HP Printer? Step by Step Methods
The process of finding a WPS pin is not a big deal. But if you have an improper knowledge, then you can face some problems regarding that.
- A WPS can be obtained from a computer that is connected to the Wireless network.
- Search the View Network Connections on your computer and then click on it.
- When the Network Connection window will open, then right-click on Network name and then choose Status.
- Now Wireless Network Connection status screen will open and then choose Wireless Properties.
- Click on Security tab and then choose Show Character option to view the password for the selected Wireless network.
- On printer control panel’s screen, scroll down to open the Dashboard and then tap on Wireless icon.
- Tap on Setup.
- Now tap Wireless Setting and then choose Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Now you can see a list of all the available networks and then choose your Wireless network.
- Tap on the OK after selecting the network.
- After that, you can easily see the WPA or password for a particular wireless network that you want to connect to your printer.
With the help of above-described steps, you can without much of stretch find the WPA pin and connect your HP printer to a wireless network.