HP Printer Password Reset
What is the easiest method of reset HP printer password?
HP printers are easily available in the IT companies. All the models of HP printers available in the market are known for their trendy features, eye-catching design, impeccable printing quality, and hassle-free performance. But yes, there are situations when users find it challenging to reset password on HP printer. Well, you can do your HP printer reset password by accessing the Control Panel section. The method of resetting the HP printer password has been divided into simple steps and mentioned in the next section. Be with us if you are keen in resetting your printer password.
- Open the HOME screen of your HP printer
- Press the RIGHT ARROW and select the SETUP MENU option
- It will enable you in selecting the NETWORK SUBMENU
- Scroll downwards; select RESTORE NETWORK DEFAULTS
- Initiate the password reset process by selecting the YES icon
- Restore the defaults now
- Go to the CONTROL PANEL section; click on DEVICES AND PRINTERS
- Right-click on your WIRELESS HP PRINTER icon
- Click PROPERTIS and select PASSWORD icon
- It will prompt you to enter your new password twice
- Save the changes
Nevertheless, HP printer password reset can also be done by having a conversation with the customer support engineers associated with HP care. These are well-trained engineers who have been hired after rigorous analysis of their skill, intention, and work experience. Their willingness to satisfy the printing machine users are helping them to come with better quality services every single time. You could make a conversation with these professionals via chat support, phone support, or email support. The chat support, which was a single mode support, is having due modes; i.e., online chant and offline chat; of serving the users. Whether you prefer to use the online mode or offline, you are likely to get unblemished services in a friendly manner.