HP Printer not Working Properly with Windows 10
Is HP Printer not working with Windows 10? Here are the effective troubleshooting steps
Windows 10 is always regarded as the best Operating Systems as it is user-friendly and supports most of the applications and devices. But, if it is HP Printer, then sometimes Windows 10 stops responding due to drivers issue or lack of update.
Is HP Printer not working properly? Then no need to get worried. First of all, make sure your device is properly configured with the Computer. If everything is fine, then go for the advanced methods and the same are listed below.
How to fix HP Printer issues on Windows 10?
Drivers are the backbone of any devices, so you must download the latest version of the drivers. Sometimes, Windows 10 don’t support the printer or any other devices when they are out of date. So, it is always recommended to update the drivers periodically.
- Visit the official website of the HP and move to the Product section.
- Now, Click on the link ‘Identify now’ this will help you to find your Printer.
- A new page will appear, enter your model number and click on ‘Find my product’ link.
- Thereafter, HP will offer you the list of products, select the one and then select your Operating System, it should be Windows 10.
- After completing the above step, Click on ‘Download’ link.
- That’s it; the drivers will update and your Printer will work smoothly on Windows 10.
Windows Operating System also provides the troubleshooting steps and for the effective result, you can try this process to fix HP Printer not working with Windows 10. The process is simple and the details are listed beneath for your convenience.
Troubleshooting guide of Windows 10 to fix HP Printer
- Click on ‘Start’ menu and type ‘Control Panel’ in the search bar and hit Enter.
- List of applications will appear on your screen, select Devices & Printers.
- Move to the Printer section and look for your Printer.
- After getting the same, right-click on it and select ‘Troubleshoot’, the rest job will be done by the Windows 10.
All the above-said methods will fix your issue permanently. However, if you failed, then configure HP Printer manually in Windows 10 and make sure to follow the guideline of the HP Printer.