HP Printer not Connecting to Mac
What are the troubleshooting steps for HP Printer not Connecting to Mac
The newest models of HP Printer and the Mac have a fine tuning and work smoothly without any breach. Well, the issue arises when the driver software of the HP Printer is not installed properly or might be mismatched software is the cause of the issue. However, if you are looking for the reason ‘Why is my HP Printer not connecting to my Mac’, then go through the steps listed beneath. This will give you a clear idea of the issue.
Reasons behind the issue HP Printer won’t connect to Mac
- Connectivity issue
- Sometimes, Firewall blocks the application
- Driver issue
- Availability of Multiple Printers
There are much more reasons behind the issue, but fixing the above-said problem will resolve the issue HP Printer not connecting to Mac and for the same, go through the detailed method which is listed beneath.
Is HP Printer cannot Connect to Mac? Try this
- First and foremost, you need to check the network connection and for the same, turn ON the printer and move to the ‘Wireless Network’ section and make sure the wireless network is turned ON. If you are using a wired network connection, then ensure the cables are properly configured with the router.
Update HP Printer Driver
- Drivers are the backbone of any application and if it is outdated, then it will prevent the application to run smoothly. To fix the same, visit the official website of HP and then move to ‘Products’ section. Now, enter your Printer model number and click on ‘Continue’. Thereafter, you will get the latest driver of your HP Printer, click on ‘Download’.
Remove and add the Printer again to the Mac
- Sometimes, IP address conflict with the applications and due to the same, Printers fails to connect to the Mac. If your Printer is connected over Wireless Network, then delete the Printer from the Mac and then add it again.
That’s it; the above-said method will resolve the issue. Before performing the process, make sure the Mac is up to date. However, if the issue still persists, then reset the HP Printer using Mac.