How to Install Epson Printer Driver on Mac
Technological innovation has the capacity to redefines the way we lives and forces us to change. Sooner or later that technological innovative product became part of our day to day life. One such product which has impacted and revolutionizes our lives is Printer. Printer has radically change world now becomes a key component of our life whether its offices or personal homes. We use on daily basis but only few has got a great quality and much longer longevity. One such printer is “Epson Printer”.
Know about how to install Epson printer on Mac
Anyone who use printer must have been familiar with the Epson printer. Epson is one of major name in the printer industry as it is one of the most popular printers used in the world. The sheer reason behind its huge popularity is their unique and comfortable design, compact size and the versatile quality of their hardware. But occasionally new user do face problem.
How do I download and install Epson printer driver on Mac OS X device:
- First of all open your Mac computer.
- Go to the Epson website and click on the download and run the Epson connectivity printer set up utility.
- Then click on Continue and then on agree button to the software license agreement by clicking on Continue.
- Click or select the agree button in order to proceeds.
- One need to click on Install and then on close.
- Choose your product from the list and click on Next.
- Select Epson registration and then click on Next.
- Register a printer to Epson connect message will appear then click on OK button.
- After that accept the terms and condition check box and click on Next.
- In case if you don’t have an account then Click on create an Epson account form then click on finish otherwise choose I already have a account.
- Click Close.
These are the common procedures to install Epson printer on Mac without CD but sometimes user do face problem while installing the printer one can also install it with the help of their CD’s. One just need to put the CD in the DVD reader of your Mac as well as follow the instruction on screen to install the printer.