How to Install Canon Printer Driver on Windows 10/8/7
Let’s see How to Install Canon Printer Driver in Windows OS
Printers play an important part in our day to day life. It’s form the essential part of our modern life style. Its role in offices or home places can’t be ignoring as almost everyone needs printing at sometime in life. There is only few printer making company’s in the world which makes world class printer, one of them is “Canon”.
Mentioned below are the easily steps for Canon Printer Installation!
- Firstly, click on the option of Start and then “Device and Printers” after which the printer page appears.
- Then at the top you will find add printer option and then click on this option.
- After this you get printer setup wizard option and will give an option of “how you want to install the printer” with the help of USB cable or wired or wireless.
- In case of USB you can install printer with LPT port.
- Select the port and click on the “Next” option.
- On the next screen choose the right driver for the printer.
- Lastly, the printer is installed properly.
Now once the above steps are performed then the question of how do i install Canon printer driver in Windows 7/8/10 is answered as the above steps are simple and easy to understand for the users. It is very easy for anyone to install the printer because few steps and all done for the installation of it.
With the mentioned steps one can easily download and install Canon printer driver on Windows 10, 8, 7 and after which using the canon printer will be easy and smooth for the user. Also, the above steps can be used to install any kind of printer and then with these steps it will be installed and these steps can be used in laptops and computers as well. Lastly, it not stated anywhere that with one system only one printer can be attached so just by using the option of ‘add printer’ one can simply add as many printer as required but the only thing needs to be done after this just connect that printer which will be currently used.