How to Install Canon Printer Driver on Mac
How could you install Canon Printer Drivers in Mac OS
Mac OS X device automatically install driver for printers and scanners. Users can also install you can also manually install the drivers. You are required to download the drivers that are compatible with your printer so you must have the knowledge about the printer’s model number before downloading any driver. Once you installed the wrong drivers that are not compatible with your device then your printer will not function properly.
If you are curious about the question “How do I install Canon printer driver on Mac” then you are at the right place. Here we are discussion about the process to download and install the drivers. You can install drivers through CD or can directly download from website. Here we are explaining that how can you download and install driver from website. Before the installation begin you need to make sure that your device has proper internet connection.
Process to Download and install Canon printer driver on Mac OS X device
To download the driver for MAC OS X device you should have knowledge about the model of your printer. You need to visit the official website of Canon printer to download the appropriate driver that is compatible with your device. Once you find the downloading link click on it. You have to accept the end user license agreement to start the downloading. When the downloading completed you need to follow below mentioned steps:-
- Firstly you need to Double click on “installer” icon then Click on “Continue” while installer will launch on your screen.
- Accept the license agreement then select the location where you want to install the Canon printer drivers and click on “Continue” option.
- To perform a standard installation on the disc click on “install” button.
- Provide your user name, administrator name and password in corresponding fields and click “OK”.
- After this installer will run on your screen and will attempt to discover the printer location on your device.
- Now you have to Click on “continue” then a pop window will appear on your screen that states “Print Queue not created” and click “Continue” tab.
- A screen will pop up on your screen which will indicate that “the installation is successful”.
- Now to finish this process Click on “Close” tab.
These are the steps which you have to follow if you are looking for the solution “How to install Canon printer on Mac without CD”. If you didn’t find Canon printer driver then you can download it from the support site of Canon. You can also contact to technical support team of Canon printer to find the suitable driver according to your need.