How to Install Brother Printer Driver on Mac
Know the process to install Brother printer driver on Mac OS X
To use the Brother printer with your device you need to install Brother printer driver on your device. If you are curious about how do I install Brother printer driver on Mac then you are at the right place. Here we are explaining a process to install driver on your device. You need to go through below mentioned process.
Process to download and install Brother printer drivers for Mac OS X
- Turn off your printer and select your connection type.
- Connect Brother printer to your Mac by using USB cable.
- Now turn on your printer and connect your printer according to your connection type i.e wired or wireless network.
- After this you have to choose system preference form the Apple menu.
- Click on “Print and Fax” icon then below the “printers” section click on “+” tab.
- Click the default icon and select your machine from the “Printer Name” list.
- Ensure that “XXXXXXX + CUPs” is selected in “Print Using” list for CUPs driver and “XXXXXXX + PS” for the PostScript driver.
- Now click on “Add” option then select “Quit system performance” once Brother printer is added to “Print and Fax” option.
- After the completion of these steps your setup is complete now.
- You can now print from Brother printer.
If you don’t have CD for drivers then you can visit the official website of Brother printer. To download the driver you need to click on the Brother Printer drivers Mac OS X download link. Once you have downloaded the driver you have to follow the above mentioned installation process.