How to Connect HP Deskjet 2652 to WiFi
Here You Can Easily Learn How Do I Connect My HP Deskjet 2652 Printer To WiFi For Mac And Windows
If you have recently purchased an HP Deskjet 2652 printer and does not know how to connect this wireless printer to wifi then you do not have to panic. You may follow the steps below for HP Deskjet 2652 Setup with WiFi.
Steps to Connect HP Deskjet 2652 to WiFi for Windows!
Step 1: Prepare for Installation!
- Before proceeding, turn on the computer and wifi and connect your computer with it.
- Make sure that you are entering the correct password in your wifi for getting it connected to a computer.
- Also, make sure that you connect your printer with the same network as your computer so that it can respond to commands.
- Set up the printer and load the paper into the printer input tray and install the ink cartridges.
Step 2: Installing Printer Software!
- Start the software installation by downloading and installing the HP full feature print driver.
- Now disconnect any USB cable from the printer.
- And go to the link 123.hp.com/dj2652 and tap “Download” and run HP easy start after the download is completed.
- A new screen gets displayed in front of you where you are required to click “My Printer is not Shown” so that a printer not found screen is displayed in front of you.
- Click “Continue” and proceed to select the “Wireless Network (if Applicable)” option and tap “Continue”.
- Now, your printer will be scanning all the nearest wireless network available in its range. When the name of your wifi network prompts then you may tap on it.
- A small dialogue box gets displayed asking for the wifi password. Enter the password correctly and tap “Connect”.
- It will take a few seconds, and your printer will now be connected to your Windows computer.
Hence, with the help of the above steps, you can easily get your answers on how to connect HP Deskjet 2652 to wifi and work with it without any hassle. If you are a Mac user and want to know how to setup hp Deskjet 2652 printer then you may follow the steps below.
Steps On Learning How To Connect HP Deskjet 2652 To WiFi Mac:
Step 1: Preparing for Installation!
- Before starting, make sure that your Mac and WiFi is turned on.
- Do check whether your Mac is connected with wifi if not then enter the password and get it connected.
- Check if your printer is turned on and its wireless connection option is also turned on.
Step 2: Restoring Default Settings on Printer!
- From the printer control panel, check if the wireless light is blinking and if the power button light is bright.
- If the wireless light is not blinking then press and hold the wireless button and cancel button at the same time.
- And now you can continue to the next step of installing the software.
Step 3: Installing Software and Printer Driver!
- Go to the link 123.hp.com/dj2652 and click “Download” to get all the software and then open HP easy start.
- Tap “Set up my HP product” and click on the “Agree” option when terms and conditions are displayed.
- Now click “Continue” from the prepare screen in front of you.
- Press the power button if the printer is in sleep mode and move to “Connect Screen”.
- This screen displays the list of printers. Find your printer and click “Ready To Connect”.
- Now check your network so that the Connect screen is displayed with your printer and your wireless network SSID a join button.
- If the network name is correct you can tap on “Join” to connect your Mac with the wireless network.
- Now wireless network will display the box of the password. Enter the wireless password and tap “Continue” so that HP easy start sets the printer and connect to the network.
Therefore, with the help of the above steps, you not only get your answer on how to setup HP Deskjet 2652 but also get to connect your printer with the wireless network.
Seeking Help From HP Support!
In case any of the above steps are not understood by you or you want to enquire about something then you can contact HP support. This customer service is 24/7 active to help you out in any way.