How to Connect Epson Printer to WiFi on Mac and Windows 10
Connecting an Epson Wireless Printer to a Wireless Network
Bought a new Epson printer and you are not able to understand how to connect Epson Printer to wifi on Mac. You must have read through the manual of the printer but did not got the answer. After so many research you must have landed here then I must tell you, you are in the right place now. The steps below will definitely help you. Before following the steps please do check whether your Mac and Windows 10 Pc is connected with the proper internet source.
I Would Like to Start With Steps How to Connect the Printer to WiFi on Mac;
- Search and download the Epson Connect printer setup utility application.
- Run the application and click “Continue”.
- Agree to the software license and click “Continue”.
- Click to install and agree to terms and conditions by clicking “Agree”.
- After the installation is complete, select your product and click “Next”.
- Now select “Printer Registration” and proceed further.
- You will see a dialogue box “register a printer to Epson Connect”, click “Ok”.
- Again click on “Next” after reading the terms and conditions.
- Now you have to do either one of the following:
- If you are creating a new account, fill out create an Epson connect account and finish.
- If you are registering new product then click on “I already have an account”. click “Close”.
- To activate scan to cloud and print services click to “Activate Scan to Cloud and Remote Print”.
Once the printer is connected with the Epson connect, you can go through the settings and set the wifi in the wireless network connection options in your Mac. Enter your password when it prompts and your Epson printer will get connected with the wireless network.
Now some Microsoft Windows user also is not able to connect the printer. There is no need to panic. We have a solution for you as well.
You can Follow the Steps Below That Explain How to Connect Epson Printer to WiFi on Windows 10;
- Open Cortana by pressing Windows key + Q.
- Type “Printer” in the windows search box and press enter.
- The control panel with connected devices and printers will be depicted.
- Select your printer if you can see. If you cannot see the printer then check whether your printer is turned on or not. If not then turn on your printer.
- Click “Add a printer or Scanner” and proceed.
- Select the printer from the list.
- Now double click the printer name and click to “Set up”.
- Scroll to “Wifi Settings”.
- Select the “Wifi Setup” and then wifi setup wizard.
- Select the name of your network and click on it.
- Enter the password when prompted and click on “Connect”.
- Wait for the printer to connect with the wifi.
Once your printer is connected you will see the wireless signal strength indicator towards the right bottom of the screen. If you encounter any issues then you can feel free to contact your respective customer care service. The Mac user can contact their Apple support in case you encounter any issue. While Windows user can contact their Microsoft customer care. If you encounter any issues with the Epson printer then you can contact the support team of this printer. All the customer support team is available 24/7 at your service.