What is the process of changing the status of printer from offline to online!
Printer is used for printing any documents. But there might be possibility when you use Printer online then it suddenly change to offline so that, you are unable to take print. You need to fix this issue. In this article we will describe you how easily can you change the status of your printer.
How do you change a printer from offline to online?
By using the given below instructions you may change the printer status through offline to online:
- First of all you need to open the start menu then click on the “printer and faxes” option.
- Here you will see the list of the printers which are currently connected with your device.
- Now you need to double click on the icon of the printer if you want to change it online.
- You will see a pop up window that says all print job will open.
- Then you will have to go to the “printer” menu and unchecked “use printer offline” option.
- After that your printer will be changed to the offline to online.
- You may also change the default printer by using the above steps.
How do you change a printer from offline to online windows 10?
If you are using windows 10 on your device then there might be possibility that your printer may be offline. To take the print from your printer, you need to change the status from offline to online. Here are the step given below to fix this issue.
- You will have to check the printer connection.
» For this, you have to power off then power on a of your device and reset the computer. Now check the USB cable is properly connected or not. If it is connected with wired network then check the wire.
» If you are using wireless network to connect your printer then make sure WiFi is properly working.
- You need to check the printing status. For this, you will have to check the automatic update driver.
- After That you need to restart the printer spooler service.
» For this go to the keyboard and press the windows logo key and R at the same time.
» You have to type services. msc in the box and press enter.
» Now press p to faster locate printer spooler.
- You will have to add a second printer.
- You are required to update the printer driver.
» You will have to click on the devices option by pressing the windows key and I.
» Here you need to click on the remove device then OK then yes.