Brother Printer Support Number
Brother Printer Issue – Get an Expert Solution by dialing on Brother Printer Support Number
Brother Industries is one of the leading electrical and electronics company in the world, headquartered in Nagoya, Japan. It offers printers, sewing machine, fax machine and much more. The features and services of the Brother Products are highly admired by the customers.
Today Brother Printer is trending in the market due to its excellent features, such as easy to access, user-friendly, price on the budget, easy to install and the printing is best at its par. For further information related to product or service, you may contact the Brother Printer customer service.
Like any other equipment, Brother Printers also encounter the Technical issues and the same is resolved by the Brother Printer Technical Support, you can get in touch with them by dialing on Brother Printer support number. The brother printer support phone number is accessible 24*7, so call anytime to get their support.
The issues are different and all are resolved by the techie. Some of the few issues are listed below. If you have any other, apart from the list, then feel free to dial on Brother Printer support number.
Brother Printer Issues and Solution
1. Can’t Print after upgrading to Windows 10.
This problem basically occurs due to the Drivers, might be after updating the Windows you missed the drivers. It’s very difficult to find out the missing driver, so better uninstall the driver and reinstall the same. Follow the step to perform this operation.
- From your computer, go to the “Control Panel” and under the section of “Hardware and Sound” click “View devices and printers”.
- Select your printer and then right click on it and then click on “Remove device”.
- Now choose other printer icon and click on the “Print Server Properties” you can see this at the top right of the page.
- After clicking on “Print Server Properties”, a new page will appear and here you select Drivers and click on “Change Driver Setting”. Now select the Driver and click on “Remove”.
- “Remove Driver and Package” dialogue box will appear on your screen click on “Remove Driver and Packages” and then click “OK”.
- After performing the earlier step, a warning box will appear, read it carefully and then click on “Yes” and finally click on “Delete”.
- Un-installation will take some time, after completing the same, reinstall the driver again.
2. Brother Printer is Offline
- Make sure the printer is in ON Mode.
- Clear the previous files from the Printer.
- Make sure your Printer is set as a Default Printer.
3. Can’t find the Printer on the Network:-
- Make sure all the devices are properly connected.
- Sometime Firewall blocks the network, so disable it.
- Make sure your printer is properly configured with the Network.
For further information, contact Brother Printer customer service and get your query resolved over here. The customer service works around the clock so you can get in touch with them anytime.
Brother Printer believes in giving the best and effective services to the customers and the Brother Printer support number plays a vital role in the same, as customers can directly make a call to resolve their issues and hence allow them to enjoy the features in full feathered mode.